To book your place at this years conference please follow this link:
- Fees range from £25-£160
- The conference dinner will be held in Swansea SA1 Village Hotel after 7pm on Friday 13th April
- Queries should be directed to the Conference Team via Dr. Libby Pearson
We are pleased to announce the 2018 Conference of the British Philosophy of Sport Association will be hosted by The School of Sport & Exercise Sciences, Swansea University, Wales, UK, April 12-14 , 2018.
Venue: The College of Engineering, Bay Campus, Swansea University
The Call for Abstracts is Now Open!
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Abstract (200-300 words) final submission date – 29th January 2018
- Accepted abstracts will receive notification by – 12th February 2018
- Required format is MS Word, Times New Roman 12pt, single spacing, with indicative bibliography; all to fit on one side of A4.
- Abstracts to be submitted electronically to email@example.com with <your name – ABSTRACT – title> as the filename.
- Papers must be prepared in English. The Programme Committee are very keen to encourage contributors to submit early versions of abstracts or papers for comment and for advice on language issues.